I have been making this recipe for long. It turns out best in a grill, even microwaving it makes a good cake but the cake turned out well in microwave convection cooking also. Sharing the recipe:
Missed to take a picture...
Maida (Flour)- 1.5 cups
Malai (Cream on top of boiled milk)- 1.5 cups
Milk powder- 3/4 cup
Powdered sugar- 1 cup
Baking powder- 1tspn
Baking soda- 1/2 tspn
cocoa powder- 3-4 tbspn
Warm milk- 3/4 cup
Ghee- 2 tspn
Vanilla essence- 5-6 drops
Chocolate sauce to decorate
- Keep the microwave on convection preheating at 190 degrees centigrade for 10 minutes.
- Mix flour, milk powder, soda, baking powder.
- Beat sugar in malai using a hand mixer (or grinder).
- Add the flour mixture in this paste. Keep adding small quantities of flour while beating. Add milk as and when required (you may need more than 3/4 cup of milk, check the consistency of dough, it should be of pouring consistency).
- Add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add ghee, essence and mix well.
- Grease a baking tray, dust it with flour.
- Pour the batter in tin and convection cook it in preheated microwave at 190degrees centigrade for 1 hour.
- Remove from microwave and after 10 minutes turn it upside down on the serving dish.
- Decorate it with chocolate sauce.
- The cake turns out well without cocoa powd