I have been trying to share this recipe for long..but just couldn't get a chance. Here it goes..
6 sheets of lasagne (3'X6")
walnuts: 3 tbspn
olive oil: 2 tbspn
cottage cheese (paneer): 100 gms
bread crumbs: 3 - bread slices
walnuts: 2 tb spn coarsely crushed.
Tomato puree: 3-4 medium sized skinned tomatoes blended (for skinning dip in hot water 4-5 mins and remove skin)
tomato sauce: 3 tbspn
capsicum, carrot, cabbage, sweet corn kernels: 3 cups chopped (all in equal quantities)
grated cheddar cheese: 100 gms
black pepper crushed: 1 tspn
oregano: 1/2 tspn
salt to taste
- Boil lasagne sheets in hot water in a large vessel for 5-7 minutes. When cooked, remove from water and place on cotton cloth separately.
- Heat oil, add vegetables and cook for five minutes.
- Add tomato puree and cook covered till vegetables are cooked properly and it thickens to a sauce.
- Add salt, oregano, 1/2 tsn black pepper, tomato sauce.
- Mesh cottage cheese, add 1/2 tspn pepper powder and salt
- At the bottom of the vessel place vegetable sauce.
- Put a layer of lasagne sheets (two side by side). Put a layer of cottage cheese on top.
- Put alternate layers of lasagne sheets, sauce, lasagne, cottage cheese.
- Top it up with bread crumbs and walnuts. Garnish it with a layer of cheese.
- Cover it with tin foil and grill it for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.