Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
For the bread:
· 3 over-ripe bananas, smashed up
· 1/3 cup melted butter
· 3/4 cup sugar
· 1 egg, beaten
· 1 tsp vanilla
· 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
· dash of salt
· 1 1/2 cups flour
For the swirl:
· 2 Tbsp cup sugar
· 1 Tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour a loaf pan.
2. Mix bananas, butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla together. Sprinkle baking powder and salt around on top of the banana mixture. Then gently stir in flour. Be careful not to over-mix!
3. In a small dish, mix together the 2 tbsp sugar and 1 tspn cinnamon.
4. Add 1/2 of the batter to the loaf pan and then sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture all over the batter in the pan. Add the rest of the batter.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes, I used preheated microwave oven in convection mode for 55 mins.