Onion : 1 (medium sized)
ginger: 1/2 tspn
maida (white floor): 2 tspn
oil: 1 tbspn
farfalle pasta: 1 1/2 cup
black pepper powder: 1 tspn
oregano: 1 tspn
sugar: 1/2 tspn
salt: to taste
- Boil pasta in water with salt and a little oil. Strain and wash with cold water.
- Make paste of onion with ginger.
- Heat oil, and saute onion paste till it is golden brown.
- Heat butter in a thick bottomed pan, add maida and roast till golden brown.
- Add a little warm milk and mix it well with floor, see that no lumps are formed.
- Add remaining milk, sugar, salt, black pepper, cooked onion paste and mix well.
- Add pasta in this mixture and mix well.
- Transfer in serving dish and serve hot with garlic bread.