Mar 2, 2011

Singhade ke pakode

I observed heavy traffic on my blog today, especially on the "upwaas ki recipes". So I thought of sharing one more vrat ki recipe that I made today- Singade ke pakode. Thanks for visiting my blog, I would greatly appreciate if you share your experiences.

You need:
Boiled and meshed potatoes: 3 medium sized
Green chillies: 2 (chopped)
Green Coriander (chopped): 2-3 tb spn
ginger (grated): 1 tb spn (optional as some people dont take ginger in fast)
singhade ka aata: 5-6 heaped tea spn
coriander powder: 2 tspn
garam masala: 1 tspn
red chilly powder: 1 tspn
salt: 1 1/2 t spn or to taste


  • Mix all the ingredients, add approximately half cup water and mix it well. Infact beat it with  hand/ladle to make a uniform mixture.
  • Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and then fry small pakodas around 3/4" in size on high flame.
  • Serve hot with green chutney.


No comments:

Post a Comment