Dressing: Churn in mixer for 2-3 minutes- (3 tbspn chopped onions, 2 tb spn oil, 1/2 tspn each of red chilly powder, mustard powder, pepper, salt, sugar; 1 tspn oregano, 3 flakes garlic, 1tbspn lemon juice, 2 tbspn vinegar, 1/2 bay leaf crushed). Refrigerate the dressing in deep freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil 1 cup macroni. Add macroni to boiling water with 1 tspn salt and 1 tb spn oil, drain when cooked.
- Saute 3 tbspn peanuts with 1 tbspn oil
- Take half capsicum chopped (1/2 " squares).
- Cut slices of one small sized cucumber.
- Mix macroni, peanuts and capsicum with the dressing. Garnish it with a cucumber slices on top and keep in refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.